What you really should know about Terry Dahlem
Your real estate transaction is about you, not me. But, I think it is important you know a little bit about me. After all, there is a lot riding on your real estate transaction. Besides real estate I’m involved in the lives of my family; 4 children, husband, 2 grandchildren, 2 sisters, a brother. I am involved in several charitable organizations and in my church. I love to garden too.
- I am full time.
- I love people and what I do.
- I know the area like the back of my hand.
- I work with buyers and sellers from first time buyers to executives.
- I cover a large part of the Chicagoland area.
- I am trained in relocation and new construction.
- I’ll help you accomplish your real estate goal.
- I live and have raised a family in the area where I do business
- We will definitely have fun
Terry’s Where and What
I’ve spent my whole life in the Chicago area and it seems like my whole life in real estate. I have represented some of the Chicago area’s major builders and have helped quite a few transferees in and out of Chicago. I am certified and trained to work with relocation companies. I am comfortable working the whole range of properties from small condos to luxury estates.
- Fulfilling clients’ dreams for almost 30 years
- Serving North/Northwest Suburbs
- Single family homes, townhomes, condos
- First homes, luxury homes, new homes
- Referral specialist
- Strong communication skills
Education and Designations
I am a lifelong learner. I have numerous designations and certifications. The value of those certifications is that I can better represent you.
- Relocation Specialist
- Member Mainstreet Organization of Realtors where I serve on committees
- Residential Marketing Specialist
- CSC- Certified Staging Consultant
- Residential Negotiation Specialist
- Certified Corporate Property Specialist
- Member National Association of Realtors
My business philosophy is that each client, whether buyer or seller, has specific needs and those needs need to be individually addressed. Each client receives a buyer or seller program personalized for them. As a longtime northwest suburban resident, I have a high degree of familiarity with the surrounding areas. I love helping people make their dreams a reality. I’d love to add you to my family of satisfied clients.
Lake County, Cook County, McHenry County, Parts of DuPage and Kane County
Arlington Heights, Barrington, Barrington Hills, Cary, Deer Park, Deerfield, Fox River Grove, Green Oaks, Highland Park, Huntley, Inverness, Lake Barrington, Lake in the Hills, Libertyville, McHenry County, North Barrington, Palatine, Round Lake, Schaumburg, Tower Lakes, Buffalo Grove, Grayslake, Kane County, Long Grove, Mundelein, Wheeling, Gurnee, Hawthorn Woods, Kildeer, Lake Zurich, Vernon Hills, Lincolnshire and surrounding areas